As Director of The Vision Resources Library in Massachusetts, I have had the pleasure of working with Braille Plus, who have used their considerable talents to provide our visually impaired students with accurate and professionally transcribed textbooks.
Each textbook and each student has a different set of circumstances, yet Braille Plus works hard to supply what is needed, not what may be easiest. The service is always provided in a timely and proficient manner, ensuring our students are given equal access to the materials they need to participate in a classroom with their peers.
I highly recommended Braille Plus for any of your transcription needs. Please feel free to call me regarding any questions.
Carrier Myers Brasier
- Continental Books of Oklahoma
- MA Accessible Instructional Materials Library
- FL Instructional Materials CT
- Colorado I.M.C.
- Oakland Schools Summit North
- NJ Comm for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Pattan Productions
- LHS Special Ed Office
- Illinois I.M.C.
- Los Alamos Schools
- San Benitio High School District
- Iowa Dept. for the Blind
- Mississippi I.M.C.
- Gwinnett Country Public Schools
- Utah School for the Blind I.M.C.
- Western Univ of Health Sciences
- LA School for the Visually Impaired